10.10.08

hot sweet home

"no matter what you say, jakarta is hot!"

maybe that's what i should say about jakarta, the city where i had born and lived my seventeen years.
i really and really don't want to curse the city, but anyhow, it's bad.

facts about jakarta from my view:
  1. hot!
  2. very hot!
  3. traffic jam!
  4. criminale!
  5. fun! but hot!
  6. expensive!
  7. it's getting worse
good thing that i'll come back to bandung tomorrow.

by the way, some people said that sitting and doing things under trees is cooling?
no way


it's already 5.30 pm when i took this picture, the sun's starting to set,
but it's still hot outside, and hotter inside!


*additional
cause today will be my last day in jakarta, my mom cooks me something to eat as snacks.

it's a plate full of sausages,nuggets,and french fries.
meals i won'
t found it free bandung!

but somehow it ends that i won't need dinner again...
and because it's so hot, i made myself a drink

a very-cold-red-cocopandan flavoured-syrup
a drink i won't made and drink in bandung... so fresh in this hot weather!

autistneverdie

No comments: