7.10.08

a thought of my bad habit

"i don't know what makes me like this. be it afternoon classes or internet at home. but it's possible to be both"

i think it started about two months ago, when i moved my room on the upper floor. one day they knocked up on my door and asks if i want to implement internet connection or not. and i never realize that it would change my lifestyle like this.

things aren't getting better when i came home. or i could say, it's getting worse. xp. i always slept in the morning, never less than 2 a.m.

well, i believe that so many person life their life worse than mine, so i just can say thanks to god whether i came back to my old life, or not. classes will start soon enough, and i think i get to change this as soon as possible

this is the desk in the night (i capture it on the day, though)
messy, just as my life is going


autistneverdie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ne of the reason is a tecchnolody called Yahoo Messenger, haha..
we was chatting a lot!