2.12.08

organizer

it's been weeks since i have the feeling i'm needing that thing, organizer.
and meanwhile works had just going under optimum expectation where people just didn't notice it. or maybe they did but just keep silent about it.

but when i think of it later -these past few days- i don't think that it would help me much more. maybe it will, for some first days, but after a while, i'll be taking it as something i don't need and having it just sided, not as thing to make me remember anymore.

to think of it, i just need something to remind me to keep on those organizer every time i could.
just because of that, it couldn't be something that even less forgetful but i won't take a catch on it.
it has to be something that, could made me believe in it and do as it say...

i was having it, just few months ago, and now i just feel the lost of having it -not that i'm regretting it-.
i'll just count the days, till the one who will be reminding me onto doing those things came into my life, as my usual partner in doing things together.

"things just won't do as you wish, but you can wish as things happened"

autistneverdie

No comments: