3.11.08

messing with me

well, i think it's enough for some love story about me
people just won't read it further if it is only about those mellowing things
haha, i know

this environment and works are messing with my life

well, let's start with 5W and 1H...

what? my life is messed from those randomly thoughtful needs of peoples, asking for everything i could do without thinking about myself. and the most stupid part is, i said 'yes'

who? those friends, or should i call them friends-in-need-only... actually i won't budge if they aren't like these and good to everyone, not only if they have something they want

why? they're having things they can't do by themselves, and they want me to help, but they won't hear my advice not to even start it, and now wanting my help

where? at college, in house, everywhere they can reach me

how? bulging my phone with calls, with messages, fulfilling my day with uneasiness


well, that's not an actual important
but if you read this and you got the feeling that this post is including you,
take some breath and please,

stop before i destroy my own life

autistneverdie

No comments: