6.11.08

ten randomnements

# Each blogger must post these rules.

# Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

# Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.

# Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog


-note:randomnements isn't even a word-
i woke up in a morning and reading some sickening small font of my friend's blog
now i'm doing this, but i'm not making my readers having eyesore with small fonts

[ten]
i don't like strawberry,
but somehow i tend to like strawberry-lover
and it happened not just once or twice

[nine]
i'm autist, just because everybody said so
that's the only labeling that affects my life besides fat! haha
it started around my 2nd year of high school,
where one year counted as nothing there and only work and work and work,
but still, without study

[eight]
i'm forgetting things so fast,
the absolute thing i forgot is recent school subject,
that's why i never got to learn before taking a test
because i'll just forgot about it
what i'll remember is random things people said in random place when the time is random

[seven]
i love my family so much,
but i love them more when i'm not with them
because that's when i know how much i missed them
but i'm not saying that home is the most comfortable place

[six]
i love art, and i hate physics
i love play, and i hate physics
i love designing, and i hate physics
i love media, and i hate physics

wonder how i can still survive in studying physics as my major in college
but you know, till know i still glad that i don't have my likings onto something i have to study
because no matter what, i hate studying the most
and if i have to study of what i like, i could hate things i like
that would be hard

and yeah, i hate smoke, and i hate smokers

[five]
i want to be game designer
and the world just can't stop from slipping me off that dream
but who knows how it works?
as long as i enjoy my life, i could be what i enjoy

and i truly don't want to be a physician
but i prefer being teacher to daily officers

[four]
i had imaginative friends
and they are real to me
they're everywhere and accompany me wherever i'd go

but now there's people who replace them
that's why i'm more onto social person now
most of you don't even know how dark my past is

[three]
i can fall in love with more than one person at a time
meanwhile girls just had their heart set to me when i just couldn't
the first time i chase someone i had a crush on always failed
but all i know is, the next day they would find me a comfort zone of them

[two]
love fills my life around ten percents
study is one percent
work is around seven percents
other things around five percents
and the whole rest is dedicated to having fun and play

and i play on a big game called 'life'

[one]
i'm not a child
neither an adult
i just understanding my position, whether i have to be what
i'm an acting leader
i'm a good employer
i'm great in being a sidekick
i'm proud to be a jerk
while i'm doing my best to be the best of one

hmm...maybe that's all
who/s tagged?
hae[kal], ni[sa], yudhis, dani ...
i don't know another who reads my blogs [and those last two above, haha], and i think if you read this, you would!

autistneverdie

1 comment:

kal~em said...

beuh....gw di-tag yang ini ternyata....

baru ngeh....heheh..