30.12.09

they were so 2009

this just come to thought, my 2010 resolution is too abnormal, even too picky and carefully thought. well, i just don't want my life to be absurd and getting more absurd. if having targets is better than having nothing, i think having targets that i will seriously taken care of is far better.

what did happen in 2009?
what's my three hundred and fifty three days behind?
what's the best part of it? what's the worst part?

here it is

lfm, blogging, my first e score experience, reiska manggala putri, brother's wedding, graduation doc on july 2009, monica, dual 20th birthday, mary and max, movie reviews...

after i think about it, let my detail of 2009 just kept sealed in my heart.
this is a year i won't forget, this is a year that i acquired very big experience on.
this year is a very lfm year. and that i think about it more, next year should be more. :)

autistneverdie

No comments: